
I recently received a free copy of "31 Days of Drawing Near to God" by Ruth Myers from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group as part of their book reveiw program. The opinions listed below are my honest opinions of the book.
This devotion style book was previously released as "The Satisfied Heart." This book is a wonderful 31 day journey of resting securely in His Delight and how we can truly trust and rest in God's grace and peace. Ruth Myers writes in such a way that you can truly draw near to the Lord and find intimacy with Him. I love that the chapters are divided into 31 days. It is a short enough time to get the reading done, but also in depth enough to draw me close to the Lord. This book is very encouraging that when we draw near to God, He will draw near to us as well. I highly recommend this book to anyone looking to deepen your relationship with the Lord. You can go to this link to read an excerpt from this book.
1 comment:
Amber, I love the new header! The girls have gotten so big and are just beautiful! :)
Post a Comment