Thursday, March 31, 2011

Book Review: "How to be God's Little Princess" by Sheila Walsh


I recently received a complimentary copy of "How To Be God's Little Princess" by Sheila Walsh for a book review from Thomas Nelson Publishing as part of the Booksneeze review team. The opinions of the book are my honest opinion.


Sheila Walsh is the popular author of the Gigi series "God's Little Princess." Both of my girls just love Gigi so I was super excited to do a review on this book. Upon receiving it in the mail, my 5 year old was so happy and couldn't wait for me to read it to her. What little girl doesn't love a book on how to be a princess? This book goes through different sections from how to dress like a princess to how to be a good friend like a princess. I love that this book covers the heart of a princess and not just the outward appearance. It gives cute tips on manners, etiquette, and includes little quizzes and games and activities for your daughter to do. This will be a book that my daughter will keep and read for a long time. We read a few pages each night and she loves it. I know when she is able to read on her own, she will want to read it again on her own because she loves this book that much.

No comments: