Monday, April 18, 2011

Book Review: "Max on Life" by Max Lucado


I recently received a complimentary copy of the book "Max on Life" by Max Lucado from Thomas Nelson publishing as part of the Booksneeze book review program. The opinions listed below are my honest opinions of the book.


Max Lucado's books are always written so well and communicate to the reader in a way that makes you understand God's Word better. In "Max on Life," Max takes many of the questions people and readers have asked him and he gives a Biblical answer for each. It covers topics from the big questions on faith and heaven to the more personal questions we may have about managing our money or raising our kids. The book is divided into topics to help you find the questions you may have quicker. You could read this book all the way through or simply look up an answer to a question you may have had for awhile. What I love about this book is Max Lucado's simplistic yet knowledgeable way of communicating the Bible to help the reader better understand a topic. I found many questions and answers to be very helpful to me and one of the things I love is how much scripture he uses to reference his answers. They are not just his opinions, but he gives God's Word to back up his answers. This is a wonderful book to add to your library.

No comments: