
I recently received a complimentary copy of the book "Bringing up Girls" by Dr. James Dobson from Tyndale House Publishers as part of their book review program. The opinions below are my personal opinions of the book and I received no compensation for my review.
Dr. James Dobson began this journey by writing the famous book "Bringing up Boys." He then wrote this book to help out all the parents raising the next generation of young women. This book is written in a down to earth way to help parents understand the heart and mind of their daughters. Whether your daughters are little girls or young teenagers this book is a wonderful tool to help encourage you in your walk of parenthood. In today's society we have so many negative things influencing our girls and this book gives practical advice for helping steer them in the right direction. We all want our daughters to excel in life and be successful women and this book is a great go-to book for answers to go along with our study of the Bible and what God has to say in raising our children. I have two beautiful daughters myself and I am positive I will be rereading this book for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment