Friday, May 20, 2016

Book Review: "Meet the New You" by Elisa Pulliam


I recently received a complimentary copy of the book "Meet the New You" by Elisa Pulliam from WaterBrook Press as part of the book review program on Blogging for Books.  I have been wanting to change many horrible habits that I have but have a hard time knowing how to get motivated for change.  In this wonderful book, Elisa Pulliam gives a 21 day plan for women to assess their lives and habits and make the changes needed to live a more focused life.  I love that she talks about priorities in life and uses a Biblical approach to do so.  As a Christian I look to the Word of God for guidance and the way she uses this approach to encourage good attitudes and changing habits is awesome.  If you are looking for a book to encourage new habits, make life changes, and changing your attitude about yourself and life in general then this book is a must read!!
I received this book for free from Blogging for Books book review program for this review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments: