Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Book Review: "One Hand, Two Hands" by Max Lucado

I recently received "One Hand, Two Hands" by Max Lucado from Thomas Nelson Publishing as part of the Booksneeze book review program. The opinions listed below are honest and are mine. I opened this book from the mail and my children instantly fell in love with it. The illustrations are so eye catching for children. This is a wonderful and adorable story of how we use our hands every day. It is written in rhyme which my children love and goes through different ways we use our two hands from the mundane things to how we can use them to help and serve others. I love that the story ends with ways little ones can help out their family and friends by serving and being kind. My four year old really enjoyed that part and the prayer for God to use her hands at the end of the story. I would recommend this book to all parents who have children and are looking for a great story to teach them about using and serving the Lord with their hands.

No comments: