
I recently received a complimentary copy of the book "OutLive Your Life" by Max Lucado from Thomas Nelson Publishing as part of the Booksneeze book review program. The opinions listed below are honest and are mine.
First of all, I love Max Lucado's books and really enjoy reading all of them. This one was no exception. He writes in such a clear and easy to understand way for Christians of all walks with the Lord to understand. This book is about how we are all called to live our lives to make a difference no matter how incapable we may feel. It tells how the disciples were ordinary "blue collar" workers and how Jesus chose them and what a difference they made. We, too, are called to DO something in today's society. There are so many people around us who need help and what are we doing about it? This book was such a challenge and inspiration to me to get up and do something with my life for the Lord. I highly recommend this book to every Believer.
No comments:
Post a Comment