I recently received a complimentary copy of the book "The Beginning Reader's Bible" from Thomas Nelson Publishing as part of the Booksneeze book review program. The opinions listed below are my honest opinion of the book.This wonderfully illustrated Children's Bible is a great addition to any home. The book has many stories from the Old and New Testaments that are written in a way that children can understand. The illustrations are beautiful and keep my children's attention the whole time. There is also a Memory verse, prayer section, and a put God's Word into action section for each story. I love that part and the fact that it gets my children involved in applying God's Word into their daily lives. It makes God's Word come alive for them to have an action step to take to put into practice what the Word says. It even has a red ribbon bookmark to keep your spot so you can pick up easily where you leave off. I would recommend this book to anyone with children of all ages as a great Bible storybook.
No comments:
Post a Comment