Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CD Review "Women of Faith Worhip: rejoice"



I recently received a complimentary copy of "Women of Faith Worship: rejoice" CD from the Booksneeze team to review. The opinions below are my honest opinions about the CD.


Whenever I got the chance to choose to review this CD I was excited. I have always enjoyed the books and music from the Women of Faith line of products. I put the CD in to listen to it right away and have not stopped listening to it since. This is a worship group of women who sound fantastic and give a wonderful sense of worship. I love the songs on this CD and they put my mind and heart in a state of worship. There are 10 songs on the CD including "Great is Thy Faithfulness" which is one of my favorite hymns. This CD would make a wonderful addition to any CD collection and is great for helping focus on the Lord.

1 comment:

Missie said...

Sounds like a great CD! I love Women of Faith!

P.s. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog for Reshaping it all! http://fillmythirst.blogspot.com