
I recently received a complimentary copy of the book "Night Night Blessings" by Amy Parker from Tommy Nelson Publishers as part of the Booksneeze book review team. The opinions below are my honest opinion of the book.
"Night Night Blessings" is an adorable, story to read to your children before bedtime. It is about a little girl who is thanking God for all the things she is thankful for during the day. She gives thanks for high stacks of pancakes, her pets, her favorite toys, and family time. It is written in rhyme with adorable illustrations to accompany each page. I love that this story is teaching children to be thankful to God for all the little blessings in their lives. At the end she recognizes that God is so big He is watching from above. This is a great reminder for my children who are sometimes afraid to go to bed that God is above watching them always. I love this book and so do my children. I think we read it 3 times when we first received it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment