I recently received a complimentary copy of "A Heart Like His" by Beth Moore from B & H Publishing for a book review. The opinions below are my honest opinion of the book.
I have read many of Beth Moore's books and "A Heart Like His" was no disappointment. This book takes the reader into the life of David, a man after God's own heart. David was much like many of us today in that he lived an ordinary life, lived in sin for a time, and later became King of Israel and loved the Lord with all of his heart. Beth Moore writes in a way that the reader can relate to David in his walk with the Lord and the obstacles he overcame to come closer to God. Moore also teaches the reader how to understand more how God holds a special place in His heart for each of us and how we can better love and serve our God. I would highly recommend this book for anyone looking to do a study on David and grow closer to the Lord.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Book Review: "A Heart Like His" by Beth Moore
I recently received a complimentary copy of "A Heart Like His" by Beth Moore from B & H Publishing for a book review. The opinions below are my honest opinion of the book.
I have read many of Beth Moore's books and "A Heart Like His" was no disappointment. This book takes the reader into the life of David, a man after God's own heart. David was much like many of us today in that he lived an ordinary life, lived in sin for a time, and later became King of Israel and loved the Lord with all of his heart. Beth Moore writes in a way that the reader can relate to David in his walk with the Lord and the obstacles he overcame to come closer to God. Moore also teaches the reader how to understand more how God holds a special place in His heart for each of us and how we can better love and serve our God. I would highly recommend this book for anyone looking to do a study on David and grow closer to the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment