Monday, April 12, 2010

Book Review: If I Could Ask God Anything by Kathryn Slattery



In the book, If I Could Ask God Anything by Kathryn Slattery I found answers to so many questions that my four year old has asked me. Kathryn writes in a way that children can understand. Questions such as "Does God ever sleep?" and "Why did Jesus do Miracles?" are among many others that my daughter wanted to know about. Sometimes I find it hard to answer these questions with words that my child can understand. This book is the answer for any parent, Sunday School teacher, or Children's Ministry leader. Children are so curious all the time and since my daughter was saved recently she asks many questions. I love that this book can help me answer her questions and show her in the Bible were to find the true answers. Kathryn gives many scripture references throught each answer to help show your children what the Bible says about their questions. This book gives me confidence in knowing I am anwering my child in a Biblical way by showing me where in the Bible to answer their questions.
This book was provided as a complimentary copy from Thomas Nelson Publishing as part of a Booksneeze review. The opinions are mine and mine only.

No comments: