Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Plan B by Pete Wilson- Book Review


I received Plan B by Pete Wilson as a complimentary copy from Booksneeze as part of their Book Review program. I was very excited to receive and read this book. We all have dreams and plans for our lives and often times they are not God's plans for us. These are what Pete Wilson calls our Plan B's. He asks the question "What do you do when God doesn't show up the way you thought He would?" I loved the way Pete writes the book as if he is in conversation with you. He brings humor and laughter with real life stories and situations to make his points relate to you. He also uses Bible stories about people in the Bible that went through the same things I am going through today. He makes their stories come to life and make them relevant to us today. I could so relate to this book because he talks a lot about one Plan B in life for him and his wife was when she had a miscarriage. I have also experienced this and felt I could relate to Pete and what he had to say about how we as Christians need to look to God during our Plan B's and trust in Him. I will recommend this book to family and friends who are struggling in finding God in the midst of their own Plan B's in life.
I recieved this book as a complimentary copy from Booksneeze and the opinions are my honest thoughts on the book.

1 comment:

Grant Jenkins said...

Great review. I agree, the book is so easy to relate to and you feel like Pete is telling YOUR story.