
I received a copy of Happily Ever Laughter: Discovering the lighter side of marriage by Ken Davis from Tyndale House Publishers as a complimentary copy to review. The opinions listed below are mine and are honest.
Are you looking for a wonderful book to bring some laughter back into your marriage? Have you forgotten how to laugh about certain situations you and your spouse encounter? This book is a wonderful read to encourage you and to bring a smile to your face. The book features stories from Ken Davis, Chonda Pierce, Kendra Smiley, and many others. I just love books that tell true life stories from people who have gone through things and can share them with others. Being married almost 7 years, I enjoyed reading some of the stories from people who have been married longer. Many of them tell of their wedding day and thinking back to the beginning of their marriage which I really enjoyed. Happily Ever Laughter truly is a great and wonderful book to encourage us all in the walk of marriage. It reminded me to find the humorous side of every situation and just to laugh with your spouse. I would recommend this book to anyone who is about to get married, newlyweds, or to those married 50 or more years. It is a great book for all seasons of life and I know I will read it again and again just to remind me to LAUGH!!
No comments:
Post a Comment