Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"A Time to Dance" Book Review


I received "A Time to Dance" by Karen Kingsbury as a complimentary copy as part of the Booksneeze book reveiw program. The opinions listed below are my honest opinion of the book.
First of all, I love Karen Kingsbury so I was so excited to read another one of her books. "A Time to Dance" is part of the Timeless Love Series. The story is about John and Abby Reynolds who appear to have it all together. He is the high school football coach she is a writer and they have three wonderful children. Their lives seem to be perfect and admired by all; however, they are hiding the fact that they are near divorce. Both are guilty of flirting with disaster with co-workers, but neither will admit their fault in their failing marriage. As they are about to announce their divorce to their children, their oldest daughter, Nicole shares of her upcoming wedding. John and Abby decide to put off telling their children about their plans to divorce until the wedding is over. Through this time, they rediscover what made them fall in love to begin with. This is a wonderful story of love, commitment, and God's faithfulness. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great read.

No comments: