
I received "Under the Big, Blue Sea" by Aunt T published by Dorrance Publishing as part of their book review team. I received this book as a complimentary copy and the opinions listed below are my honest opinion of the book.
First of all the author, Aunt T, gets her nickname from her niece and nephew and she is a teacher who enjoys writing educational books for parents to share with their children. The book is about what sea animals and creatures you would see in the sea. The photographs appear to be actual photographs someone took in various places. I believe this book is a great learning tool for kids age 4 and up. It would be a great companion guide if visiting an aquarium with your child. The only negative thing was that it had several great pages and then at the end of the book there were 13 blank white pages which I didn't understand. My daughter loved it though because she tried to draw pictures of the sea animals we had just read about. Overall, a great book!!
No comments:
Post a Comment