Monday, August 30, 2010

Book Review: LOL with God by Pam Farrel and Dawn Wilson



I recently received the book "LOL with God: devotional messages of hope & humor for women" by Pam Farrel and Dawn Wilson. As a Christian mom who is busy and often needs some humor in my day to day life, this devotional was very refreshing and wonderful for my time needs. Each devotion is colored with humor and laughter to brighten your day and bring you closer to the Lord at the same time. I love that they are not, too, long and they also have an area at the end to record any thoughts you have from God on that day. I am not a huge "texter" so the verses at the top of each devotion that were in text form I had to look at the bottom of the page to see the actual verse. I am glad they had the verses available in non-text form for those of us who are not as text savvy. Overall, a wonderful devotion for all women.


I received this book as a complimentary copy as party of the Tyndale Publishers Book Review program. The opinions above are mine and are honest.

No comments: