
I recently received a complimentary copy of the book "Really Woolly Bible Stories" by Bonnie Rickner Jensen from Tommy Nelson Publishers as part of the Booksneeze book review program. The opinions listed below are my honest opinion of the book.
Upon arrival in the mail and opening the package with this adorable board book inside, both of my girls were in love. They love the Really Woolly movie series and also loved this book. This book goes through many Bible stories using rhyme and adorable pictures to teach children these important stories. I like how it also tells you under each illustration where to find the story in the Bible so if you have a younger child and an older child you can read this book to the younger and then go to the Bible for your older child. My girls are ages 4 and 2 and they both love this book. I would recommend it to everyone with young children looking for a great way to teach your child Bible stories. This would make a wonderful Christmas present for that special child in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment