Wednesday, October 6, 2010

DVD Review: "The Way Home"

I received the movie "The Way Home" from the Booksneeze book review program as a complimentary copy to review. The opinions listed below are honest and are mine. This movie is based on a true story which I personally love movies like that. It really makes the characters seem more real to me knowing someone really experienced the story. In "The Way Home," Dean Cain plays the role of Randy Simpkins who is always busy with his work. He struggles, like many parents do today, between juggling work and family. His wife, Christal, asks Randy to watch their son, Joe, for a few short minutes and in those minutes Joe disappears. Randy was distracted by work when Joe disappears; therefore, Randy feels very responsible and the rest of the story and movie is him in a desperate search for his son. On the way, he finds himself on a journey back to God and he realizes that nothing is more important than family. This is a wonderful Christian based film that I will share with my family for years to come.

No comments: