I recently received a complimentary copy of the book "Fresh-Brewed Life: A stirring invitation to wake up your soul" by Nicole Johnson from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of the Booksneeze book review team.
This book by Nicole Johnson was first published ten years ago and over 100,000 women have read it to help learn how to waken their souls. "Fresh-Brewed Life" is a wonderful book on how to wake up to a richer more meaningful life by drawing us into a closer relationship with God. She asks such questions as, "Are your responsibilities and commitments robbing your life of joy?" and " Are you sleepwalking through your days?" In this revised and expanded edition, there are many more journal ideas and extra chapters. I love how she states that "like lingering over a cup of coffee" the process of waking up our souls is to be savored. I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone looking to live your life awake with joy instead of asleep in our daily tasks.
No comments:
Post a Comment